Safeguard your Oracle database with a Security Assessment from MiCORE.
Our dedicated security consultants will perform a holistic review of all security components of your Oracle databases with a key focus on authentication, auditing, and operational procedures.
You will come away with customized recommendations for essential remediation steps that enable you to better protect and defend company information at the database layer.
Oracle Database Security Assessment:
The holistic security assessment is fully tailored to the needs of your business. While no two MiCORE Database Security Assessments are the same, many organizations typically require analysis of:
- Database user accounts
- Password policies
- Database auditing procedures
- Operational procedures
- Data migration and refresh
- Database configuration
- Oracle security patches
- Database access control
The security assessment will compare your current configuration with industry best practices for secured and hardened Oracle database environments. Analysis is based on guidelines from the Center for Internet Security (CIS).
Our team will analyze your Oracle database based on three (3) levels. See the graphic below for more details on what each level entails. Based on your specific needs, the assessment may cover one, two, or all three levels.
Understanding Your Findings and Results
After analyzing your Oracle databases, MiCORE’s Security Consultants will share the results of your assessment, either in person or over the phone. Findings will be presented in a report that includes:
- Security Scorecard: Your Security Scorecard ranks each security review component on a scale of 0-5. This provides an at-a-glance security status of your environment.
- Itemized Results: Line item reporting on key security findings within the Oracle environment. This itemized report delivers detailed insight on strengths and vulnerabilities within your system.
- Security Hardening Roadmap: A comprehensive set of high-level recommendations and benchmarks for optimized safety and security of your Oracle database.
Take the first step toward a more secure database today.
Call 888-753-6737 to set up an initial security consultation with our team – or email us at email@example.com